Masterclass: Future of Work and Agile Leadership
This masterclass is a joint effort between Ugilic and Bloch&Østergaard.
Why is this interesting and relevant for you?
Organizations are facing tough challenges because of the global megatrends, the digital age, and a new set of demands from employees, customers, and the market.
Organizations that are agile and can transform, adapt and respond to this are more likely to survive and outperform their peers, and can attract and retain the talent, have healthier cultures, and improved financials.
How does the Agile paradigm and the agile teams fit into the existing company organization?
What does it take to make it happen?Sign up here >>
Join this two-part session flavored with cases from large Danish, global enterprises
You will get
- Inspiration, an update on Future of Work and trends, and input from other companies.
- An overview of Agile values and principles and how they support the Future of Work.
- Concrete tools you can apply personally, with your team, and in your organization.
- Our learnings and experience – and mistakes.
Part 1: Future Of Work
An overview of Agile values and principles driving productivity and joy of work.
A walk-though of the trends and impediments we face as managers when we build organisations that are fit for Future Of Work.
We will focus on new behaviours, technology, millennials, mobility, and globalisation.
What are the new demands for leadership? How can I organize and motivate my team? What is expected from me as manager?
Part 2: Agile leadership
We dive into the role of an Agile leader and discuss how to lead, support and motivate a self-organizing team.
We look at how agile teams can interact with the rest of the organization, and how to lead the teams.
Get input on tools and approaches, and on how to make the change stick through engagement and continuous involvement.
09:30 Overview of Agile Values and Principles
– Why is Agile good but not enough?
10:00 Future of Work
– Mindset and Behavior in New Leadership
– Leadership versus HR
– Leadership Transformation
– Organization versus organizing
– Requirements of a leader
– Assessment: Is your organization ready?
– Assessment: Are you ready?
12:45 Revisiting Agile Values and Principles
– Leading self-organizing teams
– Agile teams versus the rest of the company
– Leadership versus HR (again)
– Real-life Leadership Dilemmas
– 5 handpicked tools
15:30 Wrap-up and Next Steps
16:00 Application of Lessons Learned
Information and sign-up
Target group: Top managers, middle managers, project managers
Time: 09:00-16:00 (one-day course)
Place: DARE2mansion, Vermundsgade 13-15, 2100 København Ø – a creative center, handpicked to provoke your mind
Facilitators: Martin Ellemann Olesen and Erik Korsvik Østergaard
Number of seats: 16. If less than 6 sign up, we find another date.
Price: 5,000 DKK excl. VAT
10% discount, if 3 or more from the same company signs up.
If you cancel up to 14 days before, you’ll get it all refunded.
If you cancel less than 14 days before, you’ll get 50% refunded.