We might hire you!
We always welcome fantastic people to our tribe; someone who shares our mindset, approach, purpose, and vision – and can expand our diversity.
Our purpose is to create organizations, where people want to show up – also in the future. You will take part in supporting our customers in shaping their future, embracing a constantly changing business world, and advising them on how to do it. Your role will be to inspire, facilitate, analyze, inspect, give advice, drive, and communicate future-oriented transformation projects, activities, and changes, for and with our customers primarily in the Danish private sector.
For both junior and senior advisors, this applies:
This is a backlog of our ideas of what our colleague might look like. Can you see yourself in this?
Your mindset and attitude
- You have a genuine interest and passion around the future of work and the modern workplace.
- You believe in “being the best, not in the world, but for the world”.
- You believe in people first.
- You embrace technology as a lever and an augmentation of business and of people capabilities.
- You strive to build relationships.
- You are optimistic and solution-oriented.
- You master at least two of our four focus areas: Research, Inspire, Enable, and Drive.
- You believe in our purpose.
Your skills and capabilities
- You are good at people leadership, and have empathy.
- You have background in academia, preferably with a masters degree.
- You thrive in the melting pot between business, strategy, leadership, organizational development, and technology – but put people first all the time.
- You know how to facilitate a workshop.
- You like to experiment and be innovative. You’re not afraid of changing work habits.
- You’re great at organizational change management.
- You are familiar with social media and digital leadership, both internally in organizations and personally to form and nurture your network.
- You’re maybe skilled in people analytics and how software can support leadership and organizations.
- You’re maybe familiar with project management, with Agile, and with innovation processes.
- You’re fluent in English and Danish.
- You’re willing to work both with customers, and on developing our company.
- You’re willing to work with some ‘behind the scenes’-tasks too.
- AND: You have some skills, that we do not have.
- Are likely based in the Copenhagen area, as the majority of our business is with Copenhagen-based organizations.
- Are maybe 25 or 55 years old. Age is not important. You are.
- Have a personal life too. Maybe you play football, like to paint, are a drummer, brew beer, or raise horses.
- Are bright and likable.
We give you
- Transparency, involvement, and responsibility.
- A culture of frequent dialogue, sparring, and support.
- A constant search for ‘Blue Ocean’ problems and solutions.
- Opportunity to use your skills and to take lead on activities immediately.
- Opportunity tackle the great challenges of modern organizations.
- Colleagues who really want to make a difference in the world.
- Good coffee and a nice cantina.
- Genuine interest in your success and well-being.
Additionally, for the Senior Advisor
- You know how to build and run a lemonade stand, that is, you understand how a business works. Maybe you’re entrepreneur, or an experienced business manager.
- You have several years of experience with people management and people leadership, having responsibility for both employees and leaders.
- You know how to work with strategy and tactical activities.
- You know how to hold a key note.
- You have learned a lot from your experiences, can reflect on them, and are a trusted mentor for the people we help.
Send your application and LinkedIn-profile to email@example.com, and describe how you can be part of creating organizations, where people want to show up – also in the future.